To achieve anything, you have to take baby steps to get to the finish line. We all get discouraged at some point but really the hardest part is the first step. You need to be assertive, have that will, determination and say I need to do this right now. Before you know it, you would’ve acquired the skills and managed the time to fit in that new habit. It’ll take around 21 days for any new habit to become a part of your long-term lifestyle.
In this post I’ll discuss 3 new studies’ findings on soda, diet soda and short bouts of exercise.
Soda, soda everywhere!
A study published in
Posted in Hot off the journals
- Tagged addictive, artificial sweeteners, behavior, change, crack, diabetes, diet soda, diet sodas, exercise, glucose, health effects, high intesity, insulin, soda, soda drinks, teeth, tooth erosion, vo2 max
Yes it is right, you have to eat right to get all those vitamins, antioxidants, polyphenols … to boost so many aspects of your health and well being.
But don’t forget the basics!
Ask yourself daily;
- Did you take in enough water?
- Are you feeling tense? What is the purpose of this tension?
- Did you eat beyond your “I am full” signal?
- WHY did you do so? Is this something recurring?
And the big question is.. Continue reading